I know this is a little late, but I finally found the time to get some pics downloaded and posted. I wanted Bob to know we love him even though I didn't get this posted right away!

On the actual Sunday we were able to go see both of our dads. We stayed at my parents' house Saturday night and went to church with them, then we drove down to Bob's parents' and had Sunday dinner with them. It's getting harder to know what to get for them! But the girls had a fun time seeing their grandpas.
Bob had a nice Father's Day. He ordered himself a new BBQ grill (campground style). We've been in the middle of getting our yard landscaped, so Bob picked out his spot for the new grill and we tried it out with hot dogs. We did this a week late though! Oh well!
On the actual Sunday we were able to go see both of our dads. We stayed at my parents' house Saturday night and went to church with them, then we drove down to Bob's parents' and had Sunday dinner with them. It's getting harder to know what to get for them! But the girls had a fun time seeing their grandpas. Whitney wanted to help Bob open his card and present. He got a John Deere t-shirt and a card from all of us. Whitney wrote her name on it and she got W-H-I-T without any of my help! She's growing up so fast! She and Reagan have the best Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment