
Monday, June 15
Reagan's First Photo Shoot
I took Reagan into JCPenny's to get her first baby pictures taken on Friday. I waited until she was three months old because by then she can smile. But do you think she would? Nope, she wasn't giving in at all. She didn't cry, so that was good, but she was pretty stubborn and wouldn't crack any smiles- and she's so cute when she smiles! I even brought Whitney along to help out (if that's possible for a toddler to do). Reagan usually smiles a lot at Whitney, she loves her big sister. Oh well! Here's some of the good ones. She's still a cute baby smiles or not!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awwwww. I love the middle one in the flowers. Adorable! And if your toddler couldn't get her to crack a smile, I bet nothing could!
I have often had that same experience with my girls. It's so frustrating!! In Addi's 18 months photos she's actually crying. Reagan is still adorable even without the smiles - babies can get away with it!
Those are cute pictures, even if Reagan wouldn't smile. :)
She is still dang cute! I love JC Penney to for photos-great prices!
Thanks for the coupons! That was so thoughtful of you. I plan to put them to good use!
Completely adorable!
Kelli :)
Post a Comment