I can hardly believe it's been 3 months now since Reagan was born! It goes sooo fast! We just love her so much, and she's such a good easy baby! Here's an update on how she's doing:
Sleeping: Sleeps through the night! Usually goes to bed around 9 or 10, wakes up at 6 for a quick feeding, and goes back to sleep again! We finally put her in the crib in Whitney's room and Whitney now has a new big girl bed.
Feeding: Still nursing okay. Sometimes she has growth spurts and I feel like I'm nursing all day long!
Developments: Has rolled over from her front to back before, but now I can't get her to repeat it of course! She also seems to be able to see farther now cause the TV will catch her attention, and she loves to look at the ceiling fans! We set up her mobile in her crib which she seems to like. She's also starting to grab things, especially my hair! She seems to be growing, I'd guess she's around 11 1lbs or so by now. I need to weigh her still. She's now moved up from Newborn to 0-3 months clothes, and is almost getting big enough for 3-6 month sizes.
Personality: She's starting to laugh and giggle, which is so dang cute! She smiles, especially when I change her diaper-must be a big relief or something :) She is also very calm and easy to take places. I'll take her to the store or church, and she'll just chill in her car seat looking around. She also likes her big sister and smiles at her!We love our little Reagan!!

4 comments:
She is a doll. Thanks for letting me hold your precious girl.
Such a fun age!! She's a cutie!
I can't believe it has been 3 months already! It goes so fast. She is adorable, and looks so much like Whitney. So great that she is a good baby too!
Sounds like she's sure growing and progressing. That has to be nice to have such an easy-going baby.
Post a Comment