Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, July 2

Reagan's 4 Months Old!



Our little cutie pie is now 4 months old, I can hardly believe it! She's still a happy easy-going baby who loves to watch her big sister Whitney play. Whitney still likes the idea of having a baby sister around. We put her in Whitney's doll stroller and Whitney pushed her around (with Mommy watching carefully close by of course!) She loves to smile and gets excited to see her Daddy and sister. She's doing really well, here's 4 Updates on Reagan now that she's 4 months old:
1) She now weighs 11 lb. 9 oz.
2) Dr. says she's ready to start some solid foods. I'll probably try giving her some rice cereal tonight.
3) She's rolling from her front to back, and back to her side. Every morning she's all turned around her crib from scooting and rolling!
4) She's grabbing toys now and trying to put things in her mouth all the time. She's also discovered her hands and toes, so cute!

4 comments:

Katie said...

she is so cute!

JMadd said...

I love her hair. How can I get mine to do that?

Christine said...

Oh the cuteness!! What a precious face!

Lori said...

What an adorable little grin!