A few weeks ago we went out to eat Chinese food. We haven't been out to eat in a long time, so it was kind of a treat for us. But I guess Chinese food doesn't agree with Whitney cause she threw it up all over her plate at the restaurant. So I went and cleaned her up, but it was all over her shirt too. I don't carry extra clothes around for Whitney anymore, but I of course had some extra clothes for Reagan. Thinking it would be way to small, but it was better than having her naked in the restaurant, I put one of Reagan's onesies on Whitney. The little stinker, she fits into it! It was too short obviously, but her arms fit through! I had to get a picture when we got home.
Then the other night I was reading them bedtime stories. Reagan likes to sit by Whitney sometimes. I look over and they were both sucking away on their thumbs. Another picture moment I couldn't pass up!
Reagan loves her Daddy. Every day when he gets home, she just smiles at him and follows him with her eyes! She'll be 5 months old next week, hard to believe! She's a good baby. She loves to eat! She has a much better appetite than Whitney did, so hopefully she'll grow better. I still haven't figured out much of a routine with Reagan, but I'm getting a general idea of when she'll be hungry or tired. We love her, she's a cutie!
And little Whitney is enjoying the summertime playing outside. It's been really hot this week, so I filled up her little frog pool. We can't use the lawn yet cause the grass is still coming in, but I set it up on the sidewalk. She had so much fun outside. And she's gone over to a friend's house to play in the pool, the waterpark, and tomorrow we're going to the lake.
AND, HOORAY HORRAY- she's potty-trained! That was an accomplishment, mostly for me! I realized the only reason she wasn't was because I didn't have the patience to deal with it. But I decided I just had to do it. The first two days were rough, on both of us! But, we perservered, and it's done. She had once accident yesterday, but she's gone 3 days with no accidents!

2 comments:
That last picture is adorable!! And I can't believe she fits in a onesie. Crazy!! Good thing she did though, poor girl.
Maybe Whitney is allergic to MSG. I know that a lot of Chinese places still use it. Good job on the potty training.
Post a Comment