Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, July 23

Coming Along

Yay! We're getting some grass growing finally! Everyday it gets a little more fuller and greener. I'm so excited to have some lawn instead of dirt!
And last night we had some summer squash fresh from our garden for the first pick of the season. I love summer vegetables! I really missed it last year when we didn't grow a garden. It was yummy. :)

Here's how the rest of the garden is looking. The peas are about ready, and the onions. Everything else will take a while still. But it's coming along. The weeds haven't been too bad yet either, which is good because I haven't had the time or energy to go out and weed. Between potty-training Whitney, and taking care of a baby, I have hardly time to even think straight!



4 comments:

Christine said...

I am totally impressed with your garden. It looks like quite the undertaking. But I bet the "fruits of your labor" are awesome!!

JMadd said...

Your garden looks so good. Mine is about where yours is. We'll probably have tomatoes next week and the squash will be ready then too.

Susan said...

You're garden looks great! Our squash is just begining to bloom. How exciting to have a lawn.

Karen said...

Hi Cheryl!

Great to hear from you. Actually we are coming up to Idaho Aug 14-21 and we're trying to organize a get-together with the Anglins, the Armstrongs and Michelle Watson (Horman). We'd love to see you guys too! We're thinking Sat. August 15 for dinner. What do you say?