Thank you everyone for expressing your concern for Whitney. So far she seems fine, and hopefully her heart isn't going to be a big problem. We got some feedback from the doctors that what she has isn't a serious concern, but that she should still see a cardiologist. So, we have an appointment next month (and Shalee-it's with the doctor you had recommended, so I'm happy about that!) Hopefully everything will be ok. They've told us that we don't need to take any special precautions for now, so we'll see. I'll keep you informed after we have a chance to go the heart clinic next month. And her tummy has been better. I still don't know what was making her sick, maybe a combination of her back teeth coming in and her refusing to poop on the potty while she finished potty training (she was holding it in a lot-but now she's got the hang of it). I thought maybe she was lactose intolerant, so I've given her lactaid, but she's back on regular milk and seems to be doing ok. So, I don't know. I still wish she would gain some weight, but maybe she's just little!
So, now I'll try to catch up on all the events I've missed...
Thursday, September 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad I could help!! You will love Dr. Judd. Glad to hear things are ok, we have thought about you all so much!
I am glad to hear that things are proceeding well. Keep us updated!
SO good to hear. I was going to tell you that I have an irregular heart beat and was told by my cardiologist that about 80% of people do and for most people it really isn't anything to be concerned about. Hopefully that will be the case for sweet Whitney.
Post a Comment