Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, September 17

Jefferson County Fair

Last month the girls and I went to the County Fair while Bob was gone on some business trip. It was fun for something to do. Whitney got a heart painted on her hand with glitter sparkles. Then we had a picnic lunch outside.

Then Reagan was in the Cutest Baby Contest, I don't know how she didn't win (I know I'm just prejudiced!) She's the cutest baby to me! She loved it and was just smiling at everyone. I was a little bummed she didn't win anything...when Whitney did it she won a prize for Most Looks Like Parent and I won a door prize to Curves for 3 months. That year we scored, but no such luck this time around. Oh well. (BTW, check out the hair on the baby on the right, I thought Reagan had a lot of hair!)

No comments: