Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, September 17

Little Reagan Boo

Our little Reagan is 6 months old now, hard to believe! She's been sitting up on her own now for a few weeks, and loves it. She also rolls and rolls everywhere! She's such a sweet baby, I really lucked out with her! I don't know how I came to call her 'Reagan Boo', but lately she won't go to sleep until I sing her a song I made up for her: Reagan Boo, Reagan Boo, I love you! Yes I do, yes I do!

And she's always full of smiles! Especially when she has toys to play with!



Except for when she's trying new foods out...she really didn't like the taste of chicken the first time she had it! The little faces she made were so cute, I had to get a picture. She just looked at me like she was saying, What are you trying to do to me, Mom?




2 comments:

Christine said...

That's a pretty adorable smile!

Lori said...

She is so cute! She is at such a fun age. I think that it must be a second child thing - being so good natured - that's how Addi is too. It is such a blessing to have a low-maintenance baby!