Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, September 17

The State Fair 2009

These pictures kind of posted in backwards order...oh well.
So we went to the State Fair last week and had a good time. It's a tradition for us I suppose. It just doesn't seem like the end of summer until I go to the Fair! Reagan was such a good baby and easy going. She liked to sit up in the stroller and look at everything going on around her.

Whitney had fun in the Kids Zone area. She got to milk a toy cow, rode a toy tractor, and played in the corn kernels.

Then this year she got to ride the ladybug barrel. She loved it!

And you can't miss out on seeing and petting the animals!
And I found out that Whitney likes Gyros sandwiches. I bought one this year (at a way high price) and Whitney ate practically the whole thing. I would have bought another one, but I couldn't bring myself to fork out that much money. So she ate well at least!



1 comment:

Lori said...

The fair is always so much fun! We go every year. Glad your girls enjoyed it.