Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, September 17

Dancing Diva

Whitney's had a busy month. She loves to help her Daddy outside. Here she is helping him irrigate the pasture. She fell in the water, that's why she's all wet. She didn't mind though and kept on working! She loves helping so much, I got her some of her very own irrigating boots!
A few weeks ago I got tired of brushing her super long hair. Even though it was pretty, she needed a cute haircut. I took her in, and her hair was so long they were able to donate it to Locks of Love. I wish I had taken my camera in with me to the salon, but I forgot it. So here's a picture when we got home. It's an A-line cut, so it's really short in the back. I think she's super cute! BTW, if you're curious how long your hair has to be to donate, it's 10 inches. You also get a free haircut for donating!

And last of all, last week Whitney started her dance class. I signed her up for the Creative Dance Class for 3-4 year olds, and she LOVES it! She was just in her element. She was so excited to wear her "Barbie ballerina dress". Here she is in her class dance studio...

And here she showing off how she learned to point her toes. (I don't know why, but she always pushes up her pant legs for some reason.) She loves to dance and is so excited to go to Dance School once a week. It's fun for me to watch too!




2 comments:

Christine said...

I really like the new haircut! And little girls in dance clothes are just the cutest! I can't wait until Eva can go to a ballet class.

Lori said...

I love her short do! How nice to be able to get her hair cut by choice. We had to chop McKinley's off short because she got hold of the scissors and started it herself. One good thing is that it helped it thicken up. Whitney looks so much older with her new haircut!