Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, October 4

Sick and Home Alone

That pretty much describes the past few weeks here at our place. Bob has left on 4 work trips this past month leaving me home with the kids by myself. And luck would have it that I've gotten sick the past two times he's been gone. Last week I had a sinus infection that felt like strep, and it pretty much wiped me out. Luckily I managed by putting in a bunch of movies for Whitney. Then this weekend I either ate something bad or got the stomach flu. That was bad. Thankfully my parents came to my rescue and came up to take care of the kids while I recovered. I am so grateful for them for helping me. It was terrible, I couldn't even feed my baby without getting sick. But now I'm starting to feel better, although Whitney has now come down with a cold. Anyway, Bob comes home tomorrow finally.
So that's why I haven't really posted much for the past while, I have a bunch of things I wanted to post and that I wanted to say, but I'll have to get to it later on. Hopefully tomorrow things will start to get a little better.

4 comments:

Michelle and Cal said...

Oh man. I wish I had known. We could take the kids ANY time. I forgot to ask you on Thursday how Whitney is doing? Hope all is well with her. I've thought a lot about you all. Take care.

JMadd said...

That stinks! I hope you all get better soon.

Sandie said...

I hope you get better soon! There should be a rule that the MOM is NOT allowed to get sick! Feel better~

Katie said...

No good!