Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, October 20

Cornstalks Anyone?


I don't have a picture, but for those of you who live close by, we have a bunch of dried cornstalks if anyone would like to come take some to decorate your porches or what not. I meant to post it a few weeks ago, but getting sick and the kids getting sick kind of put me back a bit. Luckily none of us had the swine flu, just a stomach bug. Anyway, just call me or swing by (they're in the garden in the back yard). Help yourselves!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I want some! Can I get them at card swap? (or Bob can bring them to Curtis tonight at YM, even better, in his truck than my vehicle!)

Anonymous said...

I'll take some! i dont want to keep anyone else from it if they really want it, but it sounds fun.