Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, October 20

Looking for Travel Stroller to Borrow


Again, this is for those of you who may be reading this that live nearby... I am looking for a travel stroller to borrow. I'm trying to find just a single stroller that is lightweight, but that has a duffel type bag underneath to carry stuff in. I have one of those really cheap single strollers but it doesn't have the underneath carrier. Anyway, I just thought I'd ask ! I don't need it until November. Thanks in advance!!

3 comments:

Shalee said...

We have a Graco single stroller. It does fold up, but it isn't super lightweight. You are welcome to borrow it- we have to use a double stroller these days :) Just call me if you want it.

Missy said...

I have one that might work for you, I will bring it to card swap and you can decide.

Cheryl said...

I found one, Thanks Missy for letting me borrow yours! ;)