Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, May 5

Coupons, coupons, I love coupons!

Ok, this is my last post today. I am just taking advantage of the time I have while both girls are sleeping at the same time(which is rare!)
Some of you may know I've been slowly getting into the coupon craze, and it's become very addicting! But I just thought I'd share some helpful web sites that have become my favorites to feed my couponing frenzy. Also, I didn't believe they were all that helpful before I learned how to use them. I usually just threw them away after finding they expired. But the last trip I took to Winco I saved $11 in just using coupons on items I would buy anyway. The other week I saved $7 at Target on Lysol cleaning products, and $13 at Walmart- again, all on items I was going to get anyways. So I've become a believer! To make it more complex, you can match coupons with local store sales from newspaper ads. It becomes a game, but I sure love to see the price at the register drop!
Here's my fav sites, check them out! All of them are free, and you can print free coupons without obligation to sign up for anything. The Pinching Your Pennies website has so many resources, I could spend hours there. Those of you in Utah and Idaho can find weekly Albertson's ads and updates on sales. Anyway, just thought I'd share with you what I have found to be a treasure!

Pinching Your Pennies
Smart Source Coupons
Coupons.com

No comments: