I'm so grateful to be a Mom ! I may not be doing wonderfully exciting things and getting a lot of recognition for the things I do or have done, but I'm glad for this season in my life. In fact I'll admit that lately I've been feeling a little bit in limbo. I sometimes think while I'm changing the hundredth diaper of the day, I have a Masters Degree, yet all I am the Master of right now is cleaning up poop! But I'm my kids Mom, and that's the best thing in the whole world!!
Wednesday, May 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean! Your girls are so cute! We both know it's all worth it. I feel so sorry sometimes for those women who are missing some of the most precious moments of life because they chose not to be moms!
Post a Comment