Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, May 13

My Latest Grocery Deal

It's not much, but I was proud of myself this week. This week in the Albertson's add there were 3 store coupons that would double a manufacturer's coupon up to $1. I didn't have a lot of money to spend this week, waiting for the next paycheck. But I looked for the deals and what coupons I had and this is what I got:

Ritz Crackers: Store coupon 1.88 - $1 manuf. coupon= 88 cents

Honey Maid Grahms: Store Price 3.00- $1 manuf. coupon -$1 double coupon = $1

Johnson&Johnson Baby Bath: Sale Price 3.00 - $1 print coupon - $1 double coupon =$1

SureJell: Sale Price 2.89 - $1 manuf. coupon - $1 double coupon = 89 cents

Then I bought Imperial Margarine at $1 each (not the best sale price, but still ok)

Not too shabby!

1 comment:

Kim & Dave said...

That's amazing! Good job.