Those of you who live locally know exactly what I'm talking about. It blows here constantly, and lately we've been getting some serious wind speeds. Yesterday was really bad, almost 60 mph winds. It just howled all day. I think I remember seeing something on TV that said people get more agressive during windy days. I was teaching at the time and realized that the kids did act up more on windy days, and there seemed to be more fights on the playground. (Also the kids act up more when there's a full moon too...and when the weather is about to change...so maybe they just act up a lot!) Anyways, I digress...so I thought of that because last night it seemed like I was so irritable, and so was Bob, and Whitney too! I didn't know why we were all so onery, and then I remembered what I saw about the wind, so when you're having a bad day just blame it on the wind!
Also there can be casualties to so much wind. Usually when we park our cars in the garage we keep the garage door closed. But Bob came home one day last week and left it open while he was walking around outside. The wind of course was blowing. I was in the house feeding Reagan when I heard a loud bang. I just thought he had opened a side door and it blew against the house really hard. Then I heard Bob yell "Oh Man!" I went out to see what it was. This is what we saw:
The wind blew over the locker in the garage which fell on Bob's truck and broke out his back window. Glass everywhere!

1 comment:
That's too bad! I hope your insurance covers wind damage.
Post a Comment