Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, October 7

Tag of 8

I was thinking I needed to post something on my blog since it's been a while, but didn't have any pictures or real exciting things going on. Then I was reading a friend's blog and I was tagged (for the first time) to tell you 8 things about different stuff. So, here goes!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch ('Like' is probably a better description)
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld reruns
3. Friends reruns
4. Pushing Daisies
5. American Idol
6. Tonight Show
7. Rachael Ray
8. Oprah (when she doesn't get too political)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. My husband Bob came home after being gone for a week in Chicago...yay!
2. Continued the toilet training process with Whitney (pretty much an all day thing!)
3. Went to Walmart
4. Went to JoAnn's fabric store to look for a quiet book pattern (no luck though!)
5. Returned my library books
6. Fell asleep on the couch during the news
7. Dug out my Halloween decorations to put up
8. Had Family Home Evening reviewing basic CPR and First Aid that I learned from a class I took on Thursday.

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Puerto Vallarta Restaurant
2. Olive Garden
3. Macaroni Grille
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Pizza Hut
6. Hong Kong
7. Chuck-a-Rama
8. Wendy's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Whitney to be potty trained!
2. The new baby in March
3. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
4. My ultrasound in 2 more weeks
5. Putting a lawn and trees in our yard
6. Getting a playset for the kids
7. Learning to use my new sewing machine my grandma gave me
8. The Conference Ensign next month

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Some kind of exercise machine
2. A matching bedroom set (or at least a head and foot board for the bed)
3. Curtain rods and curtains
4. Blinds for the windows
5. For my pregnancy to continue going well and have a healthy baby
6. For my family and friends to have happiness and good health
7. For a day off from childcare, housework, and all the other stuff mom's do in a day! :)
8. For my Wednesday PE classes to all behave and be perfect angels!

People I Tag
I don't really know a lot of people who actually read my blog, and the ones who do already have been tagged...But I tag Christine and then anyone else who wants to go ahead and do it or start their own blog!

1 comment:

Christine said...

(Chuckle) I started this tag so I won't write again but I must say I LOVE #7 on the wish list. Oh I dream of the day!