Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, October 24

It's a Girl!

Yup, another girl! But we're both happy and excited to have another baby at our house. I was a bit surprised though, I thought I knew it was a boy! We just had to laugh, but it will be fun to have two little girls! Whitney went with us to the ultrasound and pointed to the screen saying "Baby!" I think she'll be a good big sister!

In honor of the baby being a girl, I changed the post background to pink! Just for a little while:)

4 comments:

JMadd said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun... and a lot less dirty than boys.

Katie said...

We thought for sure Lucy was a boy, but obviously she wasn't! I guess parents aren't the best ones to know. My Grandma thinks our next one is a boy, we'll have to see if she's right.

Christine said...

Congrats on girl part two. SO fun!!

Sandie said...

Cheryl,
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Wayne & I love the idea of another niece!