
Last weekend I got to go down to Provo to see my good college friend, Jen, get married! She was my first roommate in college at Deseret Towers (which no longer exists, how sad!) Anyway, she was a good roommate and is a good friend. Sorry Jen about all the late night papers I would work on and print off on my type-writer style word processor. Looking back I now realize what a pain that must have been! Sorry! But we had good times. I should go back and scan in some of the pictures from the old days to post too, maybe later. :) So, above is also another good college friend, Katie, and another friend from the BYU days, Tanya. We're just chilling outside the Provo temple waiting for the happy couple.

And here we are at Jen's reception later that night, with her new hubbie, Robert. She made a beautiful bride!
I am so glad I was able to go down, I had a great time seeing friends!
2 comments:
Oh how I would have loved to be able to be there!! My brother is getting married in SLC this weekend so I am going to be in UT just a week later. I bet it was a very happy occasion!
Thanks for posting those pictures. Those are the first I've seen from the wedding. It was so good to see you!
Post a Comment