So, since we've had all this snow I thought I'd finally venture out with Whitney. I've been avoiding it since it's been so cold!
The day after Christmas Bob had to plow us out. Lucky for us Bob has a tractor. It's been a lifesaver! Whitney and I went out to try to make a snowman, but the snow was too powdery and the wind chill was freezing, so we didn't stay out long.
So today we tried it again. It's been snowing all day long. The snow was still pretty powdery and not too great for snowman building, but Whitney was so excited to make a snowman "with a carrot nose" I had to go out and try. It wasn't as cold today either. We were able to make a little one out of a snow pile that had been shoveled off the walkway. Then Whitney got pulled on her sled up and down our little road. She wanted to stay out longer, but I was worn out! It's hard enough being 7 months pregnant, but hauling on all the winter gear and then trudging through the snow, I was done! :)

1 comment:
She's so cute all bundled up! Some day maybe we'll live near snow and my kids will like it. It would be lots of fun to build a snowman.
Post a Comment