Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, December 7

Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

At least it's starting to look like Christmas inside our house! We still don't have any snow on the ground, which seems a little strange. Although I am enjoying not driving in the snow!
Whitney helped me set up our Christmas tree this year, she sure was into it. She would carefully and strategically place an ornament on the tree one at a time saying, "let's see here". Funny how kids seem to be a reflection of what we do and say!



Every morning she rearranges the ornaments. I find the red balls and flowers are migrating to one area of the tree and the snowmen are always in a different spot. Oh well!


And she finally fits into the outfit I bought for her for last year's wintertime. She's such a little thing, but she is growing so that's good! She wanted to do her own pose by the tree. It's hard to get a toddler to stand or sit still long enough to get a picture taken! She's constantly on the go and bouncing around, but I'm glad she's so happy and easy-going. In fact, this week I was thinking about how much joy she has brought into my life. I can't imagine my life without her in it. Her smile just lightens up my whole day!

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's pretty cute about your girl and the tree. I think this year will be the first year my oldest gets excited about the tree. It will be fun to set it up.