Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, November 17

Husband Tag

Yay! I got tagged by a friend about my husband, which is good since today is our 7th year wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going out to lunch and getting a Dairy Queen dessert after dinner. Wow- I know. I guess that's what happens after 7 years. Oh well, we don't need to celebrate big, but I love him just as much as ever!

What is your husband's name? Robert (likes to go by Bob)

How long have you been married? 7 years from today

How long did you date? Well, we knew each other for quite a while. When we first met I was actually dating somebody else. We had mutual friends though. Once we finally officially started dating, we dated for around 7 or 8 months, with a short break-up in between.

How old is he? 36

Who eats more sweets? We both have sweet tooths, his is pop and mine is chocolate and baked goodies.

Who said "I love you" first? Goodness, I think I've been married too long cause I don't really remember. I think it was probably me.

Who is taller? Bob

Who is a better singer? That would be me. He's good to even just mouth the words to the hymns in church.

Who is smarter? We complement each other, he catches stuff that I don't, and I notice things he doesn't.

Who does the laundry? Me. It's amazing how he did his own laundry for half of his life, but when he got married he suddenly couldn't remember how to do it right!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're in the bed, I sleep on the right. But it changes depending on whose side is closest to the window. Here's one of my quirks: I can't sleep on the side closest to the window. It just freaks me out for some reason. In our other house, I slept on the left side of the bed.

Does he snore? Yes, but he doesn't believe me. I've become such a sound sleeper though, that I usually don't even notice it anymore.

What does he do in his spare time? Bob is a worker, he hardly has spare time. He's usually working on some household project, fixing stuff for the apartments, paying bills, helping his friends or family, and doing his calling. But when he does have spare time he enjoys reading, cleaning his guns, or just watching a movie. Obviously from the other posts he also likes hunting.

Who mows the lawn? He did, but now we don't have a lawn to mow. It's all dirt and mud right now.

What is his favorite candy? Milk Duds and Swedish Fish

Who cooks dinner? I do. He'll do it on special days like Mother's Day.

Who drives? He does.

Who says they are wrong? Both of us.

Who kissed who first? I think I kissed him. He wasn't sure I liked him enough until I made the move.

Who asked who out first? I think he asked me out. He used to drive me around in his beat up old Mazda, which had rusted holes in the bottom floor and had a huge dent on the side door. I don't know why I kept saying yes! I guess I must have really liked him. Now the Mazda sits in our pasture.

Who wears the pants? We both have a leg of the pants.

Does he say he loves you every day? Of course, and I tell him every day too!

I tag Katie, Michelle, and anyone else who might be reading my blog!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's funny about the laundry. :)

JMadd said...

7 years! WOW! Congratulations.

Katie said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years!