Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, November 1

Best Darn Chili Ever


Well, at least that's my opinion :)

Last night at our ward Halloween Party, there was a chili cookoff for dinner. I made my chili and brought some over. I like it a lot, but I'm just partial. I didn't expect others to like it as much. Anyway, much to my surprise I won first place for my chili! I won that big pumpkin behind us on the table. I think it's kind of funny because all night long there was a guy hovering over his chili at the serving table. He was telling everybody how he created his own recipe from the top 10 world's best chili contests, and that he special orders his spices from South Africa. He was pretty proud of his chili. Little does he know my "special spice" was a packet of taco bell taco seasoning.

No comments: