Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, June 5

What We've Been Up To...

I know I haven't posted any pictures for quite some time now, so I figured I better put some in finally now that I have a little time. So here's just snapshots of what we've been up to this past while.

The kids hunting for Easter eggs. Whitney was way into it, Reagan not so much.

Whitney and Reagan in their new Easter dresses. I just couldn't resist buying matching dresses. That's part of the fun of having two girls!

Whitney had her dance recital in May. She loves to dance, and
just loved being on the stage! She's excited to take dance next year
again. Reagan's a little too young still, maybe the year after next, but
she loved watching her sister dance and the other dancers as well.


Mother's Day

My first rhubarb-strawberry pie of the season, so yummy!
We've got a nice rhubarb plant growing, so I had to make use of it!


What the kids have been up to...

Painting...



Playing in the rain with their new umbrellas
and matching galoshes... (Whitney wears hers to
help her dad irrigate the pasture!)

Learning to fly a kite...

Playing outside on the swingset...

Riding with Dad on his tractor...

and watching our new calves graze. Yes, we now have some
calves! The girls just think it's great. I'm not looking forward to
the fall when I need to explain where they've gone and why
we then have a ton of hamburger!
And I just had to put this in. This is Reagan eating a lime, yes, a lime! I gave her one when I was cooking dinner just for fun. She did what Iexpected at first, just made a sour face. Then she stuck the whole thingback in her mouth and sucked on it and wouldn't let me take it away! She chewed on that lime wedge for a good 5 minutes or so and kept saying, "yum"!


So there's a quick synopsis of our life recently, with pictures!

5 comments:

Shalee said...

How fun! I can't believe how big the girls are!!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks for the update. As always, it's great to read/see what you guys have been up to. I wish we were closer (and not constantly at the business) to visit you. Your girls are definitely bigger than I remember, but still as adorable as ever!

Katie said...

Regan is so big! I am in love with her curls.

Lori said...

Your girls are adorable! It looks like you've been having good times.

Sandie said...

I have finally gotten around to checking out everyone's blogs. I sure miss your girls! They grow up so fast...it doesn't seem fair! We miss you!