Yes, I have officially started my own preschool! I am excited and nervous and anxious. I hope I know what I am getting myself into. It's been a lot of work putting it together and organizing it and now publicizing it, but I'm excited about it all. I have decided to call it Learning Station Preschool, click on the link for the blog website if you want to check it out. I haven't really had much interest in it yet, but I'm hoping as I get information out and meet people that I will be able to get some kids signed up. I'll be having a booth at the Rigby Stampede Days with some free crafts for kids to make, so those of you who are local, come stop by (even if you don't have preschoolers)! And I'm planning on having the preschool room all set up by the end of this month for an open house. So, I've got a lot to do! I'm just glad I didn't get rid of everything that I had from when I taught school!
Thursday, June 2
Goodbye and Hello
So, I've officially finished my teaching career in the public schools this week. I have mixed feelings about it all. It's a big relief in a lot of ways, not having to worry about my kids while I'm gone. And I'm glad that I can be home when Whitney will come home from kindergarten next year. I'm a little sad because I really enjoy working with kids, as frustrating as some of the kids can be, I care about them and always tried to show them that. And I'm sad because I didn't get to say goodbye to the kids because the past few weeks I had to help at the district 6th grade track meets. Oh well. So, goodbye Elementary P.E. job, and hello to preschool!
Yes, I have officially started my own preschool! I am excited and nervous and anxious. I hope I know what I am getting myself into. It's been a lot of work putting it together and organizing it and now publicizing it, but I'm excited about it all. I have decided to call it Learning Station Preschool, click on the link for the blog website if you want to check it out. I haven't really had much interest in it yet, but I'm hoping as I get information out and meet people that I will be able to get some kids signed up. I'll be having a booth at the Rigby Stampede Days with some free crafts for kids to make, so those of you who are local, come stop by (even if you don't have preschoolers)! And I'm planning on having the preschool room all set up by the end of this month for an open house. So, I've got a lot to do! I'm just glad I didn't get rid of everything that I had from when I taught school!
Yes, I have officially started my own preschool! I am excited and nervous and anxious. I hope I know what I am getting myself into. It's been a lot of work putting it together and organizing it and now publicizing it, but I'm excited about it all. I have decided to call it Learning Station Preschool, click on the link for the blog website if you want to check it out. I haven't really had much interest in it yet, but I'm hoping as I get information out and meet people that I will be able to get some kids signed up. I'll be having a booth at the Rigby Stampede Days with some free crafts for kids to make, so those of you who are local, come stop by (even if you don't have preschoolers)! And I'm planning on having the preschool room all set up by the end of this month for an open house. So, I've got a lot to do! I'm just glad I didn't get rid of everything that I had from when I taught school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We will be calling you when Blake is ready for preschool! :)
Good luck! I thought about doing that as well when the kids were younger.
Good luck in your new venture. I bet it will be challenging but fun. It was hard to not be setting up a classroom the fall after my first was born. I still miss it a bit every yea
Way to go! You'll be great.
Post a Comment