I realize I haven't posted in forever, mostly I just wanted to say that I'm doing okay. Spring has helped lighten my spirits, so yay for spring! It seems like a lot has been going on, yet not much either. I'll have to post the birthdays we've celebrated recently (mine, Reagan's, and Bob's) later as well as other things like the girls' new pink room with new beds!
Mostly I've been keeping busy doing Whitney's Joy School lately. It's been my month to teach, and I've loved it! In fact I've enjoyed doing it so much I'm seriously contemplating starting my own preschool this fall. I've been researching and studying up on getting licensed and everything. I've even come up with a name- Building Blocks Preschool (let me know what you think about the name!) I also thought of Stirling Little Scholars or Stepping Stones. Anyway, I've been humoring myself with brainstorming names and ideas. Mostly I need a change. I've been teaching PE one day a week for the past five years, and while it's been a good opportunity for me and I've enjoyed it, I'm ready for something different. And I want to be home. And I really don't need the money, I just need a project!
And the new family picture I just put on this blog isn't all that recent. We took it last summer, and I meant to put it up a lot sooner, but oh well. Better late than never I guess.
So, we're doing good. I'm doing good. I still get a little sad sometimes, but I just count my blessings for what I've been given and that makes things better. I especially enjoyed this recent LDS Conference and it's inspired me to do better and do more good to others. Well, until the next post...
Tuesday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good to hear from you! Sounds like lots of fun things going on :)
I noticed the new picture. I think you have some really good names for a pre-school. Liked them all. I'm glad you're doing alright. I know we hardly ever get to see you, but we sure love you all!
Oh, doing a preschool would be so much fun! I have officially decided that it was what I want to do as my "side hobby" when Tev is done with school.
Adelaide is still begging to play with Whitney often. I have two months of school and then we will have to have some fun summer get togethers.
Cute family! I love the Stirling Scholars name and I would totally send my kids to your preschool any day!
And yay that Cheryl is back in the blogging world! Glad to hear that you are having such fun with the preschool.
Post a Comment