I just thought this was funny and had to write it down before I forget, some of you might get a kick out of it too.
The other day I was taking a shower. I usually let the girls watch TV on my bed while I'm in the shower since the master bath is open into the master bedroom. I was drying myself off when both girls came running over and were staring at me through the glass. I usually don't mind, but Whitney's getting a little older now, and sometimes I just need a little privacy. So I turned around and said half jokingly, "Whitney, can I have my privacy please?" To which she replied happily, "Sure Mom." Then she turned around and I thought, wow, maybe she understands what I mean. Then she stopped and turned back around and with all seriousness said, "Mom, where is your privacy? I can't find it."
Yeah, neither can I. But it still made me laugh and made my day. :)
Sunday, September 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ha ha ha!! Love it! Oh, the things kids say!
Too cute! I think all of us moms know what it's like to loose our privacy. Will we ever find it again?!
Out of the mouths of babes!
That's great! Thanks for sharing. :)
This is why having kids is the best!
Adelaide still asks almost every day when she can play with Whitney.
Maybe next Friday??? I don't have school....
That is great!
Loved your Christmas card!
Post a Comment