Friday, June 25
Prayers and a Miracle
It's been a rough few days. Wednesday night my little baby nephew, Adam, fell into the creek behind his house and was carried away quite far before he was able to be pulled out. He was life flighted to Primary Children's and we are all waiting to see if he is able to pull through. I know my sister and her family would appreciate all the prayers offered for him that they can get, right now it looks like it will take a miracle for him to come out of this ordeal okay. There are some good signs, it will just take a little time to know. Please keep him in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
all are in my prayers. I put him on the prayer roll at the temple. What can I do for you? Take the girls for a few hours?
I will feep him and his family in my prayers. A little boy in our stake drowned in the bathtub and the doctors said he wouldn't make it. He did make it and he defied all of the odds. Miracles do happen!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35833923#35833923
I hope things are going well. We will pray.
Post a Comment