Here are some things we've been up to lately:
1) Whitney just danced in her first dance recital earlier this month. She did so well and loved being on the stage! I wasn't sure how she'd react to being in front of an audience, but she shined! She is quite the doll. I don't have pictures from her that night, but here's some of her in her costumes.
2) Reagan turned one Feb 28th. We had a Care Bear party for her. I found some cute candles and other Care Bear stuff on Craigs list. She loved her cupcake! Unlike Whitney, she ate it all up!She is a very happy and usually hungry little girl! She is also a very good walker and loves to put on shoes,-everyone's shoes!
3) We finished a bathroom and 3 rooms in our basement. It's nice to have the extra space. Bob's office takes up one room, one room is a guest/workout room, and then a small den-size room will be for me. I call it my serenity room cause it's a calming aqua blue color. I just finished building a little craft desk station, but I'll have to post a picture later when I get it downloaded. I'm pretty proud of myself to put it all together myself.

And, lastly and unimportantly , I finally cut my hair short again. I had it grown out long for a while now, but got sick of it and had it chopped off. I like it so much, I'm thinking of getting it cut even more shorter just in the very back to give it more of an A-line effect.

So, that's the not-so-quick update on us for now! I have lots more to write about, Easter, Mother's Day, our garden preparation, but that will have to wait for another time!

7 comments:
It's fun to see what you've been doing with your leave of absence from blogging! :) I can't believe how grown up your girls are. And I love your hair!!
Glad to hear things are going well. Welcome back to blogging. :)
Your girls are looking just precious, and so is your hair! The rooms look nice, and I'm excited to see your serenity room.
Wow your girls are getting so big! I love your haircut. I wish I weren't too chicken to cut mine short. And I'm so jealous of your basement. A room all to yourself!! It looks great. Can't wait to see more photos!
You look great, Cheryl! And I love what you're doing with your home. I want to see pics of your serenity room.
All I have to say is Wow! You guys look great - the girls are getting so big and your hair cut is cute. It looks like you've been keeping pretty busy too. The basement looks good. We'll have to come and see it. Glad you are all doing well. :)
Your hair is way cute, Cheryl! I miss seeing you at church!!
Post a Comment