Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, April 8

Gulity P & C

Here's my Guilty Pleasure and Confession this week:


Guilty Pleasure- Last weekend a friend of mine brought me a cupcake from Cocoa Bean Cafe. Well, you can probably guess...I indulged. She told me it usually takes her around 3 days to finish just 1 cupcake cause they are so rich. Well, I think I inhaled mine in less than 5 minutes. I did share some with Whitney though (does that make it better?) Anyway, then Monday night for FHE we went up to Rexburg, and I had to find the Cocoa Bean store. We found it and I indulged again! Yum!
Guilty Confession- We have 2 dogs, Rocky and Buster. I admit I used to really enjoy them when they were a bit smaller and calm. Now, not so much. Rocky is huge and knocks me over and scares me when he goes near Whitney. Buster has tried to bite people. They both like to find dead animals and chew on them whenever they are let out of their kennel and allowed to run around. And they are both extremely hyper. They're kind of a nuisance really. So that's my confession, I don't really like our dogs so much anymore. But I would miss them if they were gone.

2 comments:

JMadd said...

I have a confession. I could have eaten 2 of those cupcakes in one sitting. I also don't like my cat. She barfs on everything and I find her hair in the strangest places... like my belly button. True story. She's got to go.

Katie said...

I wish I still loved Memphis like I used to. Poor pug