were in the hospital, then Grandma stayed for a few days to help out.

And now I'm asleep!
And now I'm asleep!
She's been such a good baby (so far anyways!) She sleeps and eats and doesn't really cry all that much unless she's hungry or needs a diaper change. I've been able to get a fair amount of sleep which has been nice! We're just so happy to have her home and in our family! She's an angel!

8 comments:
Cheryl, she is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her
Congratulations! She is adorable...not that we expected any different:) When you're ready for visitors, let me know...I'm so excited you put the link to your blog on your email. Now we can check in every once in a while. Our blog is robandtrishmartin.blogspot.com Again, congrats! Let me know what I can do to help you out. Whitney is more than welcome any time... even if it's just long enough for you to get a nap.
Very cute! I am so happy that she has been an easy baby. Can't wait to see her.
She's sooo small! Sooo CUTE! Whitney looks like she's a great big sister already. Hope you continue to get good rest.
Love, Janet
Congratulations! Trisha told me you had a baby and a blog sooooo fun to visit it and take a peak at your sweet little girls. What a beautiful family you have. Let Bob know we are thinking about him and we're so glad he is out numbered.
Eva
SHE IS SO CUTE!! Congrats! It seems strange to not see you guys all the time anymore, but it looks like you have been up to good things since we've seen you! We need to get together and meet eachother's new little ones! Congrats again- we are SO excited for you!!
Reagan has quite the head of hair. How did you come up with her name? Also, if you'll let us know when you're planning on blessing her, we'll try to come up. We'd love to see your cute little family. :)
Very cute! Hi Cheryl, I saw your blog on someone else's and now I will "stalk" you! jk
She's a cutie, let me know if I can help at all. Whitney can come play anyday!
Missy
Post a Comment