Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, August 29

Home Project No. 235 Done!



More than anything this summer I wanted to have a playset for the kids to play on. So I saved up and we were able to get it up finally. Poor Bob though, I decided I wanted it to be in the spot where our garden was set up. So he had to move the garden over to a different spot, but it's a lot better that way. The girls love their new play area. It's the first thing they want to do in the morning and the last thing before bedtime. I think it will come in good use over the years and I'm just so glad it's done!

4 comments:

Lori said...

How fun! Looks like a nice one. I'm sure your girls are loving it!

JMadd said...

That is totally awesome and it makes me want to have a huge yard some day!

Christine said...

WOW!! That is awesome!! So much fun!

Kim & Dave said...

Just got caught up on your blog. It looks like you guys have done a lot of fun things this summer. Your cake turned out great! I'm very impressed.