Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, February 22

Just Waiting it Out


Well, I haven't really written anything lately because nothing really has been going on. I did celebrate my ..."28th" birthday...(at least that's what I've been saying for the past few years now!) a few weeks ago.

Now I'm just waiting it out until the baby comes. The picture of me here is pretty much the same outfit I wear everyday. Well, actually now I've resorted to just my pajama bottoms or sweat pants on days that I don't need to go anywhere. These jeans I've pretty much worn out. I just couldn't bring myself to buy more maternity clothes this year, so I wear the same thing. Only 2 more weeks, which actually means any time now! Yay!

Even though I'm at the uncomfortable stage right now- can't sit, stand, or sleep very well- I am truly grateful for this experience. It's been such a struggle for us to be able to get the children we have. I didn't know if I'd ever have the opportunity to be a mom, or if I'd be able to have more than just the one. Whitney has been such a blessing in our lives, I don't know what I would do without her. And I know I'll feel the same way about the new baby to come to our home.

We're very excited for baby sister to come!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh the waiting game is so hard. I am always so impatient right before my due date and can't find anything to do to get my mind off of it. I am very excited for you!

Katie said...

You look great! I am so excited for you! What a sweet little blessing is heading your way.