This baby has a sweet tooth. I don't remember having cravings so much being pregnant with Whitney, but this baby makes me crave chocolate, cookies, and especially pies! All kinds of pies. I can't go by the bakery section of the grocery store because if I do, I'll buy a pie-or two! And my latest addiction is McDonald's apple pies. Probably because it's only 50 cents, and they are so yummy. If I drive by a McDonald's, I find myself suddenly in the drive-thru. Although, I guess with Whitney I did do the same thing, only with Artic Circle twist ice cream cones. Probably because it was summer time.
My other craving, I should say addiction, is Cheetos. Pregnant or not, there's something about Cheetos. I especially like the puffy kind. It's terrible. If I buy a bag, it's usually empty by the next day. Unless I try to control myself and only allow myself a certain portion size. Whitney must have inherited my Cheetos addiction, because she also loves them.


4 comments:
I am kind of bummed that I have no good craving stories with my pregnancies. That was one thing I was hoping for, an uncontrollable urge to eat something tasty yet bad for me and the excuse to do it. Darn!
I remember your Cheetos habit! My niece eats her Cheetos with latex gloves on so that she doesn't get the cheese on her fingers. Weird.
That's the only down side of the Cheetos addiction- orange fingers. I don't think I'll go as far as using latex gloves though. It's especially messy when a 2 year old eats them, she wipes her fingers in her hair! (A new habit she's just developed).
I'm on baby number two myself- twenty one weeks now. And I can't pass up a bowl of Ramen noodles, Cheetos, or ice cream with strawberries on top. Last pregnancy it was Spaghetti O's and those horrible Easy Mac's.
Kerri
Post a Comment