Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, December 5

We're Home!

(The family at Pompeii ruins)
We made it back home this week, and boy are we exhausted! At least I am. We had a wonderful time and did and saw soooo much. We were just running constantly, so much that Bob and I didn't even remember our wedding anniversary until dinner time the next day! I didn't even keep track of what day it was! (We celebrated 8 years!) The girls did really well considering the 8 hour time change and getting out of their routine. The hardest part was the flight there and back I think. There's so much to tell and so many pictures, I can't do it justice in just one post. In fact, we just barely finished downloading all the pictures. So, here's just a few good ones for you to see, and I'll have to post more later when I get the time. But, we are glad to be home safe and sound. Good thing I did most of my Christmas shopping before we left, because I'm too exhausted to go out shopping now, and most our funds are depleted after such a big trip anyways!



Bob & I at the Colosseum


Visiting the leaning tower in Pisa




Sightseeing in Genova, Italy

7 comments:

Shalee said...

wow! how fun!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Glad you guys made it home safe.
Patricia E.

Christine said...

Oooooo fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!

JMadd said...

Wow, that is the trip of a lifetime! I can't wait to see your other pictures.

Missy said...

So glad to have you back! As soon as my kids are unsick, lets get the girls together.

Kim & Dave said...

We wondered how the girls did. It sounds like things went pretty well. Glad you guys had a good trip and made it back okay.

Lori said...

How fun for you all! Traveling with kids is so exhausting, but what a great family experience! I'm so jealous!