Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, November 2

Halloween 2009

We had a fun Halloween this year. Whitney was Cinderella. She wanted to be a "Cinderella-pumpkin-fairy-pirate". We settled with just Cinderella this time around.

Reagan got in on the action as Tigger. Those who didn't know us kept telling me what a cute little boy I had! Oh well, I know it's not a girls costume, but it was what Whitney wore for her first Halloween. She was a Tigger because we were at Disneyland on Halloween night, and I thought it would be cute to go along with the Disney theme. I'm too cheap to buy a whole brand new outfit! ;)

We headed off to our Ward Halloween Party on Friday night. Whitney had fun playing the games and got her hand painted. We didn't do the face because she is always rubbing her hands on her face. Even getting blush on her cheeks was a huge ordeal with many tears! It was fun though, and Whitney went 'Trunk-or-Treating' outside at the end. It was actually a nice evening and wasn't too cold. Of all the years I've lived in Idaho, I think this was the warmest Halloween we've had!

Halloween night I attempted to make a pumpkin pizza (like the one Papa Murphy's sells, but again I'm too cheap to go buy it this year!) Whitney likes to help me cook, she helped make the face.
Then Saturday night me and the girls headed out for a little trick-or-treating. One neighbor was home, so we went there. And then we headed to a friend's house in a subdivision. We visited with my friend, then went to the houses in her cul de sac, and called it good. Again, the weather was nice and not too cold, making it perfect to go walk door to door. Then we headed home, lit our jack-o-lantern, took baths, and went to bed!













1 comment:

Christine said...

I wonder what a Cinderella-pumpkin-fairy-pirate would look like. ;)

And yes, I too am all about recycling the costumes. I mean, they wear them for a few hours one night a year!