Porter'S Here!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, August 22

Whitney's Two!



I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but our camera hasn't been downloading to our computer again. So we got it working now, and here's the pics. Whitney turned two this month, hard to believe! She had a fun birthday party with both her grandparents here to celebrate. She loves her new play kitchen and baby stroller. Although I'm learning that two year olds don't have a long attention span playing with anything! She's constantly on the go, but we're glad she's a happy and healthy girl and we love her very much!


I had to put in a picture of the birthday cake I made for Whitney. I was pretty proud of myself for even attempting it. She loves Elmo, so I found Sesame Street characters to put on her cake. I tried a new recipe for the buttercream frosting that worked really well for cake decorating, if you want it let me know and I'll send it to you! I know I should probably just post it, but I'm too lazy right now to type it in!

No comments: